My DMC Story (DMC 1.0 - Today) Part 1/4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xLasTxOne, Dec 10, 2016.

players on DeviantsMC right now! Join our server at ❤ mc.deviantsmc.com
Don't forget to vote for awesome rewards. click here!
  1. xLasTxOne

xLasTxOne Fire Deviant

Idk why im doing this, just a bit bored.

= THE BEGINN =

So, it was the 12.07.2015 i joined this server the first time (1.0)
    i found the launcher about a YT Video, but it wasnt working so fast, so i changed to the
    TeamExtreme launcher, bcus its faster anyway..

when i joined i had another username, something like MrCreeper etc... i was a really noob, i didnt knew anything and the spawn was so laggy cus i had a laptop that sucks.

so something like 10-15fps -.-#

First time i just saw 7 players on the server, i was trying to pvp one (arena) but noone accept.

Well i was searching a friend & i found one
    his name was "__Squid__" first time he just killed me i forget why xd, i talked with him aand he invited me to his fac. i just saw alot of peoples in this fac, they already gave me a diamond armor & tools, bcus i was with them.. our first raid i dont remember soo good... well they others killed the enemys & i griefed the whole wood house. well it was my first fun time in dmc 1.0.

Idk how & why, next day our base got raidet by an enemy IDK who and the others too..
    well it was okay, our base wasnt so big.

= THE FIRST STAFF HELPED ME =
    Well, a month ago this faction, we just had a really good sky-base, with everything & god allied facs helped us everytime.

i just had a own cave-base, i was really happy about it & so much fun, if i wanna pvp someone, i had my armors or farming stuffs.

After some days i just saw a really good helper >> name: SDmod2015YT (its DTMs old alt) so he was a helper & ranked up to Jr.Mod, he also helped me with alot of comands.

Once i had a damn problem, i made a register pass & forget the pass, so i lost everything.

= NEW ACC =
    it was the 22.09.2015 After some days i made the new acc.. alot of you guys know the name: MCGamerDE !

So i made a new base, getting wood, etc... but the server was this time alot under maintance. after some days it got fixed...

And after this all i got a new PC, Really good, faster with 100FPS!

The 100FPS changed my whole life in dmc, the spawn didnt lag anymore and anything blabla.

Well, i had another friend called "MLG_Niklas" he was a really good player in Dmc.

And he also gave me a Sharpness 5 + Fire aspect 2 sword! damn i was happy about that.

After some hours (00:04PM) someone logged into my acc ( i didnt had a pw )

He bought TNT & Flint in the shop & blew my WHOLE base up.. i had a fucking hate about that stupid hitler germany kiddy (IM NOT FROM GERMANY).

After this weird action i set a password, my friend told me to do that.

Next day he was trying but failed cause of the new secure pass.

Well, after this all i just started.

= UP IN THE PVP WORLD =
    I also killed C.L. and got his enchanted diamond armor, after this all started a discussion but now fixed.

Well i had everything, Op sword, Op armor & strenght potions.

I was the best one in the PVP Zone & will never forget that <3

Just once i saw a damn hacker.. he killed me and got my everyhing.. well i was really raging, anyway it took 2 Weeks to get a new OP armor & sword but only sharp 4, fire 2, unbreaking 3 & looting 3, well it was my new sword.

and i r3kt them again etc.. like everyday XD

= SERVER DOWNTIME =
    idk why the server was offline etc.. but everything got deleted & shits, so that is only one thing...

= NEW SERVER, NEW START =
    DMC 2.0!
    After this month downtime, the server is brand new. new spawn, new area, new arena, new shop (but never released) etc...

here the boring part:

i was alone on the server, farming etc..
    once i saw this guy in the chat "40_DANNY_04" he was a german guy and wanted to
    play with me, so he invited me in a random teamspeak server & i joined, he also invited some friends, so 5 players and we was on the same Channel, they also joined ingame, we had something like damn 6 stacks diamonds xD, we was one of the best players.

once this guy name "Posssiii" came & r3kt us, he was so op, max sword, armor & strenght potions, well we was scared of this guy & ignored him.

= THE FIRST OP "HACKER" =
    We passed a weird day with a guy called "WhyPay2Win" he trolled, griefed, annoy'd etc... once he gave me OP ITEMS cus i was a fool & asked him.

well i didnt knew the whole storry, some peoples recordet it like Noure, and in the old forums were over 10 reports & discussions about that guy.

Next part will be sendet tommorow...

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    xNoobyBuster likes this.
  2. xLasTxOne

xLasTxOne Fire Deviant

Sorry only 10000 charts, it may need more time

3. LOL-Pro-Gamer

LOL-Pro-Gamer Fire Deviant

nice story lol i want see the continiue of the story xD :D

4. xEvilDantex

xEvilDantex Noob Deviant

hey LPG you forgot me :(

damn :(

5. LOL-Pro-Gamer

lol killua

xEvilDantex likes this.
  6. xEvilDantex

xEvilDantex Noob Deviant

XD add me skype i need you seriously

7. xNoobyBuster

xNoobyBuster Noob Deviant

LPG I want your skype .

8. LOL-Pro-Gamer

i cant add anyone in skype ...

9. xNoobyBuster

xNoobyBuster Noob Deviant

omg but why

10. LOL-Pro-Gamer

my own reasons

11. C.L.

C.L. Fire Deviant

I'll make my own story of my DMC experience.

Equinox187 likes this.