The plugin will keep and another will remove

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheWolfGamer, May 15, 2017.

players on DeviantsMC right now! Join our server at ❤ mc.deviantsmc.com
Don't forget to vote for awesome rewards. click here!
  1. TheWolfGamer

TheWolfGamer Noob Deviant

In 1 hour ago or less , loki disable plugins because of some or much bugs in the server , as i know some plugin make another one goes wrong witch make bugs , but still work somehow! , so loki told us to make suggestion about the most plugins that players will love , and here is mine , 1) the spawners farm and ability to break it , to make farms , 2) the crazy enchantments witch is /ce to get some powerfull enchantments on weapons,tools,armors , and the plugin i suggestion to remove is stackmobs, because of it the farm wont work any more and there is a bug i hate it a lot witch is Heads of Mobs, it get more and more because of numbers in there heads name . Hope to accept ;)

2. Tafm

Tafm Fire Deviant

we already had all that . The mobstack is essential for the farm , otherwise the server would lag for all the mobs , that way they stack into 20 and it prevents lag

3. TheWolfGamer

am sorry Tafm but i dont get it , how can farm of mobs can lag an whole server! , and the farms as we know like youtube didnt work cus of there is only 10 or less or more in 1 mob ! , and here is a prove , when the server back ill show u my blaze farm i built but it can be used cus of this plugin :(. is there is any way or idea of how to make mobstack usefull pls tell me , and 1 more thing if i may , its kinda boring when we kill mobs in wood land or mobarena or anywhere else .

4. The_Taker

The_Taker Untamed Deviant

MobStack, its good, it helps reduce lag, the head things sucks, but the benefit of reduced lag is far better than the disadvantage of the heads.

5. TheWolfGamer

wait wait how mobstack good ? , and how much reduce lag u mean cus in fact none will change if this plugin gone , ok lets try this , if the server fixed , try it without mobstack , and if there is lag cus of it , then put the plugin back , but am telling u , the farms unused cus of it

6. emanh

emanh Untamed Deviant

MobStack does reduce lags

7. emanh

emanh Untamed Deviant

Btw, those plugins aren't the one who causes the bug, it is because some chunks near Tafm's base, someone did a wrong WorldEdit there

8. TheWolfGamer

ok so the bug is some chunks near Tafm's base , but the server shut down cus of it !, and how long this will take ? i thought it would just one day off!

9. The_Taker

The_Taker Untamed Deviant

you are literally spamming everything you can now arent you!? Just Wait, we've told you on the skype chat, and ill tell you here.
    Just wait, ive told you before, Mobstack is good, it helps, the mob spawners are good with mobstack, its easier to get them into one place and kill them all, the friendly mobs that get stacked are ok too, you get to kill them easier, and they still drop the same loot, the only, two problems are that the villagers get stacked, which are (friendly) mobs, and that the heads dont drop properly. Other than that, i think its good, and it should be staying because i havent heard any other problems with it.

10. TheWolfGamer

sry pal but i didnt read anything on skype untell a few min ago

11. TheWolfGamer

and i dont spam at everything :D